Tuesday 31 January 2017

February 14, Valentine's Day Love Poems For Lovers

Hi People, First of all We wish you a Very Happy Valentine's Day 2017. We all know that Valentine's Day is arriving in Fourteenth Feb 2017 and all are set to Recommend their Grind and Really like. So, we are here to Help you with this Awesome Assortment of Satisfied Valentine’s day Poetry. You can Deliver this Poetry to Make an impression on your Girlfriend/Boyfriend. Please Don’t Ignore to Discuss this Publish at the End. Satisfied Valentine's.

Valentines Poems for him

  • Happy Valentine, my love!
    All my love is yours.
    Praised be love that brings us home,
    Pilgrims to these shores.
    Yearnings here find harborage,
    Vanities, sly smiles.
    All that righteous angerrends,
    Love here reconciles.
    Even in the darkness where
    No bitterness finds rest,
    Thoughts of you are like a dawn
    Intent on happiness.
    Nor would I have so light a heart
    Except that I am blessed.

  • My Valentine, you’re all I want,
    In you, I find joy and delight,
    You give me everything I need,
    I’m happiest when you’re in sight.
  • Night is falling my heart is calling
    I feel so lonely I need you only
    but I’ve got a teddy that I take to bed
    if you’ll be my Valentine
    I’ll take you instead.

Valentines Poems for her

  • Kisses Kisses Kisses,
    Oh, what should I do?
    All I want is just one Kiss,
    From a special person like you.
  • It’s the way you say I love you and the way you hold my hand
  • There’s just so much about you I completely understand It’s the twinkle in your eye that
  • I only see when you look at meIt’s the warmness of your hands
  • it sends a shock straight to my feet.

1 comment: